Sunday, January 01, 2006

Two for the price of one...

Well, at least two very brief unedited videos. I have tons of New Years Eve footage, but haven't edited it yet, so that will definitely appear sometime this week on the vlog. For now, enjoy my brief video from Santa Barbara, CA, where I was visiting my grandmother. Her house is in the background.



AND my Thanksgiving trip last November to Disneyland.



I know. I know. These are something you would see at a relative's house that you would fall asleep at, BUT they're very short, so it's like that but condensed. :-/

3 comments:

missbhavens said...

Oh, no, not me! I'd NEVER fall asleep watching someone's video of a trip to Disneyland. I LOVE Disneyland (or, really, Disneyworld, because that's where I've been...I'm betting it's pretty darn similar). Of all the whacko, corporatized, engineered, force-fed fun in the universe I'd pick Disneyland every time! it's the happiest place on Earth!

Happy New Year!

Mark said...

i thought it was free..:-P

Anonymous said...

are you planning on going to New York for the vlogger conference...i have heard it will be big...I want to go, however it is so far for me...wanted to ask Becca...waiting for you answer on the flipside!