Monday, February 06, 2006

Ever wonder why I'm busy right now...




Well, I've been working on my instructional design project. It's basically an online instructional module about plagiarism and copyright. I decided to parlay my videoblogging skills to this project and show the students I am testing video instead of just plain texts. Here's one of the videos I created. It's a bit long, but it's what I am doing right now.

Much apologies for not commenting on other vlogs and blogs. I promise after this busy week is over, I'll catch up. :-p

8 comments:

missbhavens said...

I'm suffering the same fate! No comments, little posting! Too busy AND I can't download videos here because it's soooooo slow!

My FireAnt will be jam packed when I get home, and I'll watch everything I've missed!

F Daum said...

I watched the Creative Commons movies and your post. I'm definitely going to watch copyrighting more when creating because it helps people.

Anonymous said...

Hey, That was really good!
The subtitles helped out a lot! I know how long it can take to make subtitles! Wow...
I could use this in one of my classes!!

missbhavens said...

I finally got to see this! I love it! you did a terrific job! Clever, informative and it totally holds your attention.

Nice work, busy lady!

Juvs said...

hey becy! great job there! wow. blane really had a lot to say, eh? lol. AWESOME work!

Mark said...

thats a long video, but nice work.

Michael said...

I learned a thing or two!

Your actor seemed nervous!

Anonymous said...

mentioned your site in my 100th Post!